OUR COMPANY GUARANTEES YOU:
- Clear policy of payment, cancelation and agreement.
- We are certified as an incoming tour operating company by Russia Tourism board -
- We are acredited by Marine Facade to operate with non-visa passengers -
- You will be provided with all necessary documents: itinerary, agreement, payment proving documentations.
- You can check all information about our team on worldwide known Travel Fairs and Exhibitions in which our company takes part last 10 years.
When you book your tour or package you receive the full itinerary as a time-scheduled programme. All services included in a price is written in itinerary. No addittional fees more than total sum of itinerary is needed.
Prices can be in following currencies:
- US Dollars
- Russian roubles
Total price is written in your itinerary.
Full payment should be done 2 weeks or 1 month in advance before the programme starts. To confirm your booking you will be charged 30% of excursions total price if ordering in advance. All ways how to pay you can check !HERE!
- 100% refund if the ship doesn’t call into a port of Saint-Petersburg or Murmansk;
- 100% refund provided that you cancel your reservation in writing at least 1 week prior to your arrival at the port;
- 50% refund will be made if the cancellation is received within less than 1 week prior to your arrival at the port;
- No refund will be made if the cancellation is received within less than 2 days prior to your arrival at the port;
- No refund will be made for any tickets after your ticket is issued or bought by our company;
- No refund will be made for the Sapsan high-speed train tickets after there issuing.
When going ashore, please make sure you have the following set of documents:
- Your valid passport (not a copy)
- Tour tickets from Favorit DMC to go out from the ship per each person printed separately